We All Have the Power to Heal Ourselves
March 21, 2020
In this time of need I wanted to share a message of hope: Everything can be healing if you put that intention to it. If you are feeling angry or fear of something, change it around and thank it for providing you with the experience, release it and let the fear go. Let's take an example: Someone sneezes around you. You have the choice of fear, by thinking they are going to make you sick or you have the choice of love that they are releasing that which no longer serves them and are healing.
You should never be afraid of that which is external to you. It's there because your vibration attracted it into your experience. Yes, we manifest our reality and you've already manifested what you're experiencing today -- so treat it with love, thank it and let it go.
To change the way you think, change your vibration.
Let's take this one step further on how you can change your vibration. It has to do with opening your heart instead of thinking all the time.
- When you wake up, always say "It's a beautiful day." - It doesn't matter if it's snowing, you can go skiing or enjoy how the trees look with snow on them. If it's raining, that's just water healing everything.
- Thank the water for healing you - This can be as you take a shower and drink it.
- Thank your food for healing you - If you are eating meat, you should thank the animal for it's sacrifice as well. Try the 7-day vegan challenge. I lost over 10 lbs in a week and crave vegetables now where I used to love hamburgers. I don't miss meat at all.
- Thank "everything" that comes out of you... like sneezes, etc for healing you - Yes, it works. My spirit guides jokes that there's pooh on my raspberries and strawberries that I rinse off in the morning for my smoothies. I don't mind either way as it all heals me.
During my daily affirmations, I say the following:
- I thank the collective for my food.
- My food nourises and heals me.
- My food has all the vitamins and minerals to keep me healthy.
Intention goes a long way.